Founded in 1965, the Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition brings the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, and professional event.
The 50th Anniversary of Sea-Air-Space is taking place April 13–15, 2015, at the Gaylord Convention Center in Maryland’s National Harbor.
Sea-Air-Space is the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. If a product is intended to enhance and advance the quality of America’s Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard or U.S.-flag Merchant Marine, it will likely be on display at the Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition.
There are noteworthy benefits to attending Sea-Air-Space:
• Over 200 interactive exhibits showcasing the latest in maritime, defense and energy technology.
• Educational seminars and sessions at both the strategic and tactical levels and geared towards all of the Sea Services.
• Luncheon and banquet keynote speakers are provided an open forum to fully disclose up-to-the-minute information and paint a realistic picture of the future.
• Numerous networking opportunities with other leading professionals within the industry as well as key military personnel.
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is free and open to the following qualified attendees:
• Active duty, reserve and retired U.S. Military
• U.S. federal, state and local government employees
• Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
• Representatives of foreign embassies, government and military
• Representatives of non-exhibiting defense industry companies
• Representatives of exhibiting companies
• Navy League members
• Invited guests of the Navy League
For more information and to register, visit http://www.seaairspace.org/.
Get the latest news and insights from CTP, delivered to your inbox. Sign up for alerts: