- 2+ years instructional design experience, working with adult learners
- Experience working with Articulate 360, specifically integrating Storyline and Rise
- Experience writing scenario-based, narrative-driven, and interactive, courseware
- Understanding of curriculum design principles
- Able to develop metrics and criteria to measure training effectiveness
Educational and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Human Resources, or related field such as Public Administration, Organizational Development, or Industrial Psychology required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience working in a government contracting environment highly desired
United States, DC area with the potential for both domestic and international travel.
Must have, or ability to obtain, a clearance if required. Background check clearance required prior to prospective employment.
Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume, inclusive of salary requirements, to HRdirector@ctp-inc.com, subject line “Junior Instructional Designer”.
Candidate applications may be acknowledged but, due to the high volume of submissions, only final candidates will be contacted for future discussions.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background review. This includes, but is not limited to employment, credit and education verifications and criminal records check. All applicants are required to complete the associated paperwork in advance of an interview and writing samples may be requested.
CTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CTP is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
Send Your Information
Do you think this position would be a good fit for you? Then, CTP would like to hear form you. Use the form below to send in your resume, and be sure to tell us about yourself and skillsets.