The ideal applicant must be highly organized and motivated and should bring the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and balance multiple priorities to serve multiple internal requirements in a collaborative team environment
- Able to handle high stress environments and work efficiently and rapidly under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Previous experience monitoring and tracking labor costs funded by multiple sources and/or on a job-costing basis
- At least 5 years of directly applicable work experience in the field of financial management and budget analysis
- Strong working knowledge of cost accounting standards
- Experience with UNANET project management/accounting platform highly desired
- Experience with USAID contracts and international development preferred
- Oral and written English fluency required and Spanish fluency highly desired
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. required
Educational and Experience
- BA or BS required
- Experience working in a government contracting environment highly desired
United States, DC area with the potential for both domestic and international travel.
Must have, or ability to obtain, a clearance if required. Background check clearance required prior to prospective employment.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. May be required to work hours on weekends, holidays, and/or after hours in support of specific proposal capture/development efforts as needed.
Largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume, inclusive of salary requirements, to HRdirector@ctp-inc.com, subject line “Financial Specialist LAC”.
Candidate applications may be acknowledged but, due to the high volume of submissions, only final candidates will be contacted for future discussions.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background review. This includes, but is not limited to employment, credit and education verifications and criminal records check. All applicants are required to complete the associated paperwork in advance of an interview and writing samples may be requested.
CTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CTP is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
Send Your Information
Do you think this position would be a good fit for you? Then, CTP would like to hear form you. Use the form below to send in your resume, and be sure to tell us about yourself and skillsets.