Government clients can secure CTP services using the three vehicles listed here. Each is described in detail below.
- GSA Contract Vehicles: PSS and ALLIANT
- Prime Contract Vehicles
- Sub-Contractor/Team Contract Vehicles
GSA Contract Vehicles
- PSS – Professional Services Schedule provides federal customers a streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements. CTP has been awarded several Special Item Numbers (SINs) under contract GS-00F-175CA. These are listed below and explained in our GSA PSS catalog:
- 874 1/C874 1RC – Integrated Consulting Services
- 874 4/C874 4RC – Training Services (see menu and catalog)
- 874 7/C874 7RC – Integrated Business Program Support Services
- 541 3/C541 3RC – Web Based Marketing Services
- 541 4D/C541 4DRC – Conference, Events and Tradeshow Planning Services
- ALLIANT – This Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) provides flexible access to customized IT solutions. Alliant provides clients the ability to conduct long-term planning of large-scale IT program requirements. CTP is a co-Prime with Thomas & Herbert within the T3 Alliance.
Prime Contract Vehicles
- CLDP – Commercial Law Development Program, Department of Commerce.
- In 2011, CTP was awarded a 5 year contract to plan and manage conferences and workshops throughout the world for CLDP.
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency.
- In 2011, CTP was awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to provide Meeting Facilitation & Services to various EPA offices.
- EXBS – Export Control & Border Security, Department of State (DOS).
- In 2009, CTP was awarded a 5 year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract (IDIQ) with the Office of Export Control Cooperation (ECC). CTP provides program management, training development, training delivery, assessments, and industry outreach functions within this contract.
- TREASURY/OFAC – Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- In 2011, CTP was awarded a five year contract to provide administrative, logistical, and staffing support for outreach efforts by the Department of the Treasury.
- MTT/INL – Mobile Training Team-International Narcotics & Law Enforcement – DOS.
- In 2012, CTP was awarded a task order contract to develop and deliver customized training in West Africa to support the West Africa Cooperative Security Initiative (WACSI). CTP has established a Regional Training Center in Accra Ghana, available to all USG agencies working in the region (see menu).
Sub-Contractor/Team Contract Vehicles
- ENGAGE – Encouraging Global Anticorruption and Good Governance Efforts
- CTP teamed with DynCorp to support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This contract calls for program management, training development and training delivery for anti-corruption efforts worldwide.
- CST/DME – Consular Services Technology/
- CTP, teamed with SAIC, supports the Development, Modernization, & Enhancement (DME) initiative at the Bureau of Consular Affairs within the U.S. Department of State. CTP provides IT, software, and training development support.
- NAS/INL – Narcotics Affairs Section – International Narcotics & Law Enforcement
- CTP, teamed with Mantech International, provides training development and delivery on a variety of law enforcement topics for the U.S. Department of State.
- CJPS – Criminal Justice Program Support
- CTP, teamed with PAE, provides law enforcement staffing and training solutions worldwide for the U.S. Department of State.