A key necessity in developing a culture of compliance for your organization and a successful export control system is training. Export control regulations can impact multiple areas of a company’s business, exposing many risk areas. Understanding export controls from the top of your organization to the front line employees is vital to minimize risks of export violations.
Since 1993, CTP has provided customized and cost-effective export control training solutions for companies of all sizes. Export control training can range from an “awareness” level training, aimed at building foundational knowledge of export controls, to presentations aimed at executives, user-specific training based on specific roles within an organization, and topic-specific courses like Commodity Classification. CTP’s training solutions view export controls through the lens of the user and review key concepts that can be integrated into daily life.
CTP routinely exceeds expectations by providing:
- On-site deliveries for cost saving and attendee convenience;
- Subject matter experts experienced in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR);
- Instructional designers with advanced degrees in adult learning principles;
- A library of proven, high-quality course offerings off the shelf;
- Customized modules for company-specific topics; and
- Hands-on exercises and interactive simulations to increase attention, participation and retention.
CTP can work with you to develop customized training to address your company’s needs and fit your budget. For more information on our training services, please review our frequently asked questions or contact us to discuss how CTP can best serve you.