CTP is a privately held small business based in Alexandria, VA. We provide trade and security services for government and private clients and deliver technical assistance programs in over 80 countries around the world. CTP provides specific solutions or full lifecycle support, including course and curriculum design, expert instruction, logistics support, monitoring & evaluations, knowledge management, strategic planning, program management, and staffing services.
We are seeking a Management Analyst with a project management and logistics support background, with demonstrable experience supporting State Department and technical assistance programs.
The Management Analyst provides comprehensive task management on the implementation and delivery of law enforcement projects. The Management Analyst candidate should bring a background and experience in managing and supporting projects. The Management Analyst will be responsible for providing assistance, leadership, and direction in the implementation of individual tasks, and is accountable for task and budget success. The Management Analyst may have unique task functions such as administrative oversight of specific activities from task award to task completion. The Management Analyst will work for a Program Manager within a team environment, and regular international travel will be required.
The individual must be highly organized and motivated and bring the following skills and qualifications:
• Master’s Degree preferred, with a background in training and experience related to international relations, project management and logistics support.
• Experience with technical writing and proposals, event management/logistics, administrative or project management roles, as well as prior experience working in or with the U.S. Government is desired.
• Excellent project management and client management skills.
• Capacity to respond rapidly with research and analysis to emerging developments, to finish assignments under pressure, and to work collegially with others and within a team.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to effectively manage a budget and exercise cost controls.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Ability to evaluate progress toward achieving strategic objectives, including creating metrics to measure progress.
• Willingness to travel.
• Experience with monitoring/evaluation, data analysis, and surveys is desired.
• Familiarity with USG contracting and USG regulations is a plus.
• Oversee the day-to day administration of tasks and/or projects.
• Responsible for drafting assigned technical proposals in coordination with a team.
• Maintain correspondence as the primary interface with the client on the implementation of assigned tasks.
• Maintain detailed and up-to-date task implementation schedules and checklists.
• Collaborate with organizational teams to implement tasks and ensure all requirements are met.
• Assign sub-tasks to vendors; monitor the quality of service and provide feedback.
• Provide administrative oversight for subcontractors, consultants, and vendors assigned to a task to ensure all task/activity objectives are met on time, within budget, and per client satisfaction.
• Monitor and maintain budget compliance and documentation, including but not limited to government and commercial contracts.
• Provide detailed reporting throughout the full life-cycle of a task, including but not limited to: daily summaries, after action reports, as well as written responses to client inquiries.
• Maintain on-going training schedule inclusive of program materials and evaluations.
• Prepare invoicing packages for review and submission.
Educational or Equivalent Experience:
BA or BS required, MA or MS preferred
Alexandria, VA, with regular international travel (25-30%) to Accra, Ghana.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
CTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is subject to a satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background review. This includes, but is not limited to: employment, credit and education verifications and criminal records check. All applicants are required to complete the associated paperwork in advance of an interview.
Interested candidates should send resume to HRdirector@ctp-inc.com, subject line: Management Analyst