CTP is a privately held small business based in Alexandria, VA. We provide trade and security services for government and private clients and deliver technical assistance programs in over 80 countries around the world. CTP provides specific solutions or full lifecycle support, including course and curriculum design, expert instruction, logistics support, monitoring & evaluations, knowledge management, strategic planning, program management, and staffing services.
We are seeking a Management Analyst with a project management and logistics support background, with demonstrable experience supporting State Department and technical assistance programs. This candidate will support CTP’s Criminal Justice Programs Group, among others, and should have academic or real-world business, international relations, public policy and logistics experience if possible.
The Management Analyst provides comprehensive task management on the implementation and delivery of law enforcement projects. The Management Analyst candidate should bring a background and experience in managing and supporting projects. The Management Analyst will be responsible for providing assistance, leadership, and direction in the implementation of individual tasks, and is accountable for task and budget success. The Management Analyst may have unique task functions such as administrative oversight of specific activities from task award to task completion. The Management Analyst will work for a Program Manager within a team environment, and regular international travel will be required.
The individual must be highly organized and motivated and bring the following skills and qualifications:
- Master’s Degree preferred, with a background in training and experience related to international relations, project management and logistics support.
- Experience with technical writing and proposals, event management/logistics, administrative or project management roles, as well as prior experience working in or with the U.S. Government is desired.
- Excellent project management and client management skills.
- Capacity to respond rapidly with research and analysis to emerging developments, to finish assignments under pressure, and to work collegially with others and within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively manage a budget and exercise cost controls.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to evaluate progress toward achieving strategic objectives, including creating metrics to measure progress. Monitoring and evaluation experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with monitoring/evaluation, data analysis, and surveys is desired.
- Familiarity with USG contracting and USG regulations is a plus.
- Oversee the day-to day administration of tasks and/or projects. This includes planning and organizing tasks during the full lifecycle of assigned project. This includes client management, reporting and reviewing change requests and ensuring full execution of assigned projects
- Responsible for drafting assigned technical proposals in coordination with a team. The process requires conducting research and determining best value solutions to complex US government projects
- Maintain correspondence as the primary interface with the client on the implementation of assigned tasks.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date task implementation schedules and checklists.
- Collaborate with organizational teams to implement tasks and ensure all requirements are met.
- Assign sub-tasks to vendors; monitor the quality of service and provide feedback.
- Provide administrative oversight for subcontractors, consultants, and vendors assigned to a task to ensure all task/activity objectives are met on time, within budget, and per client satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain budget compliance and documentation, including but not limited to government and commercial contracts.
- Provide detailed reporting throughout the full lifecycle of a task, including but not limited to: daily summaries, after action reports, as well as written responses to client inquiries.
- Maintains on-going training schedule inclusive of program materials and evaluations.
- Prepare invoicing packages for review and submission.
- Conduct in-depth monitoring and evaluation activities including the use of qualitative and quantitative data management tools, to demonstrate program effectiveness
- Develop and review program management strategies to include communication plans, quality assurance plans, procurement policies and business processes aligned with federal regulations
- Support the drafting of policy documents to augment bilateral relations between US Government clients and foreign government officials
Educational or Equivalent Experience:
BA or BS required in International Relations, Public Policy, Public Administration or Business
MA or MS preferred in International Relations, Public Policy, Public Administration or Business
Alexandria, VA, with regular international travel (25-30%) to Accra, Ghana.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance, Life Insurance, AD&D, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Account, and a 401K Retirement plan.
Salary range based upon experience.
Must have the ability to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume, inclusive of salary requirements, to HRdirector@ctp-inc.com, subject line: Management Analyst, CJPG
Employment is subject to a satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background review. This includes, but is not limited to: employment, credit and education verifications and criminal records check. All applicants are required to complete the associated paperwork in advance of an interview.
CTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer