CTP is a privately held small business based in Alexandria, VA. We provide trade and security services for government and private clients and deliver technical assistance programs in over 80 countries around the world. CTP provides specific solutions or full lifecycle support, including course and curriculum design, expert instruction, logistics support, monitoring & evaluations, knowledge management, strategic planning, program management, and staffing services.
EDD K9 Handler, Iraq, Balad AB
The CTP/K-9SI team is currently seeking to hire experienced Explosive Detection K-9 Handlers to perform duties in Balad, Iraq. This is a full-time position with generous pay.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide Explosive Detection K-9 support.
- Must be self-reliant and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be physically fit and able to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Must be able to work with or around explosives.
- Must be tactically and technically proficient.
- Must be a flexible and fluid team player possessing the proper mindset for operating in varying threat levels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years certified K-9 Explosive Detection experience, in the Private Sector, Military, or Law Enforcement.
- Must have the ability to be vetted and approved via background checks.
- Must be able to provide personal and professional references.
- Must be willing to provide color scan of current passport and, if currently employed in Iraq, status of current visa.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
CTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is subject to a satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background review. This includes, but is not limited to: employment, credit and education verifications and criminal records check. All applicants are required to complete the associated paperwork in advance of an interview.
Interested candidates should send resume to HRdirector@ctp-inc.com, subject line: K9 Balad Handler