CTP is currently hiring for the following position.
International Trade Specialist
Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Alexandria (VA)
• Collaborate with organizational teams to implement tasks and ensure all requirements are met, particularly CTP’s internal control program and quality management system;
• Monitor and maintain budget compliance and documentation, including but not limited to USG FMS contracts and commercial contracts;
• Maintain correspondence as the primary interface with US exporters and Vietnamese importers related to specific trade opportunities;
• Coordinate invoicing packages for review and submission to government and commercial clients;
• Oversee the day-to-day pipeline of trade opportunities for the International Trade Group;
• Maintain detailed and up-to-date task implementation schedules and checklists;
At least 12 months of proven experience and BS in International Business, International Economics, Foreign Economic Relations, all related.
Proven knowledge of English-Vietnamese required; Project management and logistics support knowledge required; Knowledge and understanding of the import and export regulations of both Vietnam and the United States required; Working knowledge of the Vietnamese military acquisitions system required; Working knowledge of the following US laws and regulations: Arms Export Control Act, Export Administration Act, and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act required; Proven experience working with the US Foreign Commercial Service at the US Embassy in Hanoi or other US Embassies in Southeast Asia is desired.
Regular international travel will be required to Southeast Asia, Vietnam in particular.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to HRDirector@ctp-inc.com